- about us
- contact us
the silicon wafer is the carrier of the solar cell, and the quality of the silicon wafer directly determines the conversion efficiency of the solar cell. the pros and cons of solar cells need to be sorted through testing, but for bad solar cells, how to sort and control the production process? the following is the control flow of bad solar cell sorting:
1. count the quantity on the delivery list when picking materials, and whether the grade (efficiency or power) is consistent with the actual product;
2. before unpacking, the sorting personnel shall check whether the outer box is damaged and deformed due to impact. if there is any deformation or damage, notify the quality control personnel to confirm on the spot;
3. after unpacking, the sorting personnel confirm whether the quantity and grade (efficiency or grade) on the label of each package are the same as the material issuing list;
4. before unpacking, the sorting personnel shall check the appearance of each package and the condition of the cells. if there is any problem, notify the quality control personnel to confirm on the spot. if there is no problem, continue unpacking and sorting;
5. after unpacking, check the number of cells in each pack. if there is a shortage of cells, notify the quality control to confirm and sign (issue an abnormal order), and then go to the warehouse for replenishment;
6. according to the company's inspection standards, use the sorting equipment to sort the appearance/sort of the battery slices during sorting, and classify and place bad slices (fragments, chipped edges, missing corners, color dots, printing, color, etc.), and quality control re-judgment and confirmation of defective pieces before the end of production, such as continuing to put into production within the company's standards, if there is production outside of the company's standards, return to the warehouse according to the original material and the original material fragments;
7. single-welding inspection. single-welding conducts mutual inspection on the sorted films before welding. if defective films are found during the mutual inspection process, they need to be determined and confirmed by quality control. if they continue to be put into production within the company's standards, the foreign party and the quality control officer also sign the name and the conversion rate of the battery on the back of the battery to sort and replace. such films are recorded as poor production and sorting;
8. in the process of single welding, if there is a bad piece, it also needs to be confirmed by quality control. the battery piece has not been welded and it is the quality of the battery itself (color dots, poor printing, perforation, etc.). the quality control officer signs the name on the back of the battery piece. from poor raw materials to sorting and replacement; the parties and quality control personnel who have chipped, chipped edges, or missing corners on the battery slices have also signed the name and the conversion rate of the battery slices on the back of the battery slices to sorting and replacement. such slices are recorded as production poor operation; all parties and quality control personnel who have defective wafers on the welded solar panels sign the name and the conversion rate of the solar panels on the back of the solar panels to sort and replace them. such wafers are recorded as poor production operations.
as the industry's demand for high-quality solar cells grows, the appearance quality and color sorting of the cells before they leave the factory has become crucial. for effective, objective and reliable appearance defect detection and color sorting, more and more of solar energy manufacturers are considering how to install automated sorting equipment on the production line to adapt to the simultaneous detection of cell appearance defects and color sorting to improve production efficiency.